The good news is, you can make your own homemade toilet/bathroom cleaning ingredient that could match up the standard of similar branded products in the market and still be effective enough in eliminating germs and micro organism that affects human body and still give a good smell.
Things you need:
- 7/8 Cup of Baking Soda (you can place an order for it on )
- 2 ounces (oz) of Lemon juice
- 1/2 Table spoon Vinegar (can be found in any Shoprite store)
- 1 Tablespoon Hydrogen peroxide (you can buy from any pharmacy)
- 15-20 drops of fragrant oil
Put the baking soda and pour the lemon juice inside a bowl.
Next, mix the hydrogen peroxide and vinegar in a small bowl. Incorporate both mixtures of hydrogen peroxide + vinegar and baking soda + lemon juice, drop for drop, into the baking powder solution. Lastly, add scented oil of your choice to the resulting mixture.
Make half-ball shapes using a spoon or other similar mold and place all of them on baking paper to dry. You can also apply a combination of identical parts water and vinegar to the toilet bowl. This will maintain the tabs along as it forms a tough crust around them.